Accenture Released Job Openings On 14-05-2022.Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting BCom Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for New Associate-Procure To Pay Processing Position.Complete Details for the New Associate-Procure To Pay Processing follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 14/05/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end. In Invoice Processing Operations you will ensure efficient and accurate processing of expense invoices / claims in adherence with client policy and procedures.You will be working on audit claims in accordance with client policies and procedures. You will work on save/post invoice in ERP,verify WHT, VAT/WHT discrepancy resolution.You will also be required to post the invoices for payment and work on PO Process, Non – PO, credit note, 2 way Match & 3 Way Match, Email management and ERP Knowledge.