Accenture Released Job Openings On 31-03-2022.Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting B.Com Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for New Associate-Order To Cash Processing Position.Complete Details for the New Associate-Order To Cash Processing as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 31/03/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. The Order to Cash Processing team provides services to clients and organizations by helping them in the areas of optimizing working capital, providing real-time visibility and end-to-end management of revenue and cash flow, and streamlining billing processes. This team over looks the entire processes that starts from customers inquiry, sales order to delivery and invoicing. The Credit Management & Assessment team is focused on assessing new customer credit risk, extend customer credit, monitor existing customer, and portfolio credit risk. The team ensures that credit-related activities are carried out as per the agreed timelines with utmost accuracy, ensuring that all possible efforts are made towards achieving cash targets and aging targets. The team works towards ensuring timely completion of cash allocations with minimum posting to unallocated cash, with utmost accuracy while coordinating with credit controllers, aiming at customer delight. They also work towards ensuring periodic action items including the processing of refunds as part of credit balance activities, intercompany refunds.