Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Accenture is Hiring CA,MBA
Accenture # Finance Processes-Budgeting and Forecasting # CA,MBA #Gurugram
Accenture is looking to hire CA,MBA for the Finance Processes-Budgeting and Forecasting role. Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Gurugram location & Finance Processes-Budgeting and Forecasting Role
Accenture Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location : Gurugram
- Post Name: Finance Processes-Budgeting and Forecasting
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience :05-08+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Don’t miss to read following finance Update:
- Draft Rupee Interest Rate Derivative issued by RBI
- Facilities by “Naturopathy Centre” not exempted from GST
- SBI revised their FD interest rates
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team.
- The team is responsible for identifing new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting. T
- his team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control. The Budgeting & Forecasting team focuses on managing, coordinating and driving the finance and planning activities of the business which includes strategy development and implementation.
- The team is responsible for the preparation of budget, forecasting, cost analysis, variance analysis, Full Time Equivalent (FTE) headcount analysis and financial reporting.
- Good to have skills: Financial Tracking and Reporting,Financial Analysis,Program and Project Management,Good communication skills,Effectively collaboration and team work,Presentation skills,Supervising skills,Analytic skills
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply