Accenture Released Job Openings On 18-11-2021.Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. .Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting CA,ICWA(CMA),B.Com/BBA/BMS/MBA/PGDM/BBM Candidates with 00-04+ Years Experience for Client Financial Management Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Client Financial Management Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 18/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- • Participating in the new business process through deal shaping and the development of opportunity pricing • Recommending and implementing business changes to leverage emerging technologies and enable efficiencies across the Finance organization • Diagnosing financial drivers and leveraging analytics to make recommendations to key stakeholders • Leading forecast reviews with senior leadership and advising on monthly results, variances to plan, and risk management strategies • Developing innovative solutions to overcome complex revenue and profitability challenges • Analyzing and forecasting cash conversion expectations to optimize cash flow • Coordinating monthly accruals to drive accurate revenue recognition and expense activity • Executing Internal Controls and confirming compliance with U.S. GAAP and Accenture finance policies and local statutory requirements • Participating and leading initiatives, focusing on collaboration and inclusion within CFM and the local Finance Community..