Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Accenture is Hiring CA,CA Inter
Accenture # Finance Processes # CA,CA Inter #Chennai
Accenture is looking to hire CA,CA Inter for the Finance Processes role.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Chennai location & Finance Processes Role
Accenture Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Finance Processes
- Qualification: CA,CA Inter
- Experience :01+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Don’t miss to read following finance Update:
- One more Mock Test Opportunity for the ICSI Students
- Empanelment Of Members To Act As Observers At The Examination Centres For CA November Exams 2020′
- ICAI: Reduction of fees for OC & ITT Courses for undergoing Virtual classes
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team.
- The team is responsible for identifing new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting.
- This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
- The Financial Tracking and Reporting team focuses on providing the financial controls and reporting in order to effectively manage CFM activities.
- This includes providing project-level cost and expense reporting, invoice generation and tracking, project financial tracking, reporting and analytics.
- The role requires a good understanding of general ledger, balance sheet, statutory reporting, client reporting, fund reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis (FPNA), budgeting and forecasting.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply