Accenture Hiring CA/CWA/B.Com/M.Com for Associate Manager-Finance Operations .Accenture plc is a multinational professional services company. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $43.2 billion in 2019 and had 492,000 employees, serving clients in more than 120 countries. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Associate Manager-Finance Operations
- Qualification: CA/CWA/B.Com/M.Com
- Experience :10-14+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements.
- The areas where this team’s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits. The Account Reconciliation team focuses on general ledger accounting which contains a summary of sub-ledger accounts.
- The role requires a good understanding of P&L accounts, bookkeeping, journal entries, voucher entry, trial balance, and month-end reporting. The role may also need expertise around intercompany reconciliations, cut-off policies, transfer pricing policies, formal confirmation policy & procedure, dispute resolution policy & procedure, and general procedure. Good to have skills: Fixed Asset Accounting,Account Reconciliation,Ability to solve problems,Attention to Detail,Analytic skills,Assertive
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply