Accenture Recruitment 2021.Accenture recruiting CA/CMA/ACCA/CIMA/MBA/PGDM for Client Financial Management Specialist and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries .Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Client Financial Management Specialist as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location :India
- Post Name: Client Financial Management Specialist
- Qualification: CA/CMA/ACCA/CIMA/MBA/PGDM
- Experience: 06-08+years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Client Financial Management Specialist People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to running of Accenture as a high-performance business through specialization within internal functional areas. Professionals in our corporate functions run and manage Accenture s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications.
- They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling the firm to provide the capabilities and expertise our clients need to operate at peak performance. Your Role Client Financial Management (CFM) is part of Corporate Functions responsible for delivering business advisory services to Accenture client teams throughout the lifecycle of a contract.
- Our professionals are accountable for driving financial health and improved business results by providing analysis and advice to internal Accenture client leads. CFM s primary corporate finance activities include accurate forecasting and reporting, cash flow optimization, and financial analysis.
- As a Client Financial Management Specialist, you might spend your day: Leadership Collaboration Providing strategic decision-making support, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements Fostering a collaborative environment across commercial functions, account leadership, and finance organization to communicate the position of contract or account financials
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.