Accenture Released Job Openings On 07-12-2021.Accenture plc is an Irish-based multinational professional services company that specialises in IT services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $44.33 billion in 2020 and had 569,000 employees..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting CA/B.Com/CA Inter/CWA/MBA Candidates with 07-11+ Years Experience for Team Lead/Consultant-Finance Processes and Operations Position.Complete Details for the Team Lead/Consultant-Finance Processes and Operations as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 07/12/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions. The team aligns Finance with Business Strategy in order to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness by harnessing the power of robotics to accelerate transaction processing, with AI to provide analysis and commentary and machine learning deployed for matching and reconciliations This team is responsible for leading the transformation agenda for our clients by helping them improve finance function performance within the context of their organizations’ strategies. The team leads growth and mining in existing F&A accounts for industry segments. This team works across Procure to Pay (PTP), Record to Report (RTR), Order to cash (OTC), Finance Processes (FPNA), Tax and Treasury towers to provide best in the class industry view, support existing engagements, diagnostic, due diligence, client co-design workshops, transformation engagement, drive existing client portfolios. The team works on Industry Digital F&A technologies & leading tools, automation, AI, and Analytics..