Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Accenture is hiring B.Com
Accenture # Record to Report Journal Entry Processing # B.Com #Bengaluru
Accenture is looking to hire B.Com for the Record to Report Journal Entry Processing role.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Bengaluru location & Record to Report Journal Entry Processing Role
Accenture Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Record to Report Journal Entry Processing
- Qualification: B.Com
- Experience :03-05+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Don’t miss to read following finance Update:
- Buy Asian paint @target of Rs. 2275 : Sharekhan
- Buy GAIL @ target of Rs.113 : Dolat capital
- Buy HDFC @ target of Rs. 2423 : ICICI Securities
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
- The Record to Report team helps clients and organizations in their operational efficiency and balance sheet integrity, cuts time to close and safeguards compliance with regulatory requirements.
- The areas where this team”s expertise lies is in posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries and reconciliations, preparing cash forecasting statement, supporting month end closing, preparing reports and supports in audits.
- In Journal Entry Processing, you will be responsible for delivering a financial management solution including a flexible accounting structure, comprehensive journal processing, hierarchical summaries, intuitive inquiry and reporting as well as dynamic allocations and the management of commitments and expenditures.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply