Accenture is hiring Chartered Accountant.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name:Finance Processes-Reporting
- Qualification: Chartered Accountant
- Experience : 09-10 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and help us in determining Financial outcome by collecting operational Data / Reports, whilst conducting Analysis and Reconciling transactions.
- You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team which is responsible for procedures exercised by companies to imply Financial control by using measure like recording, verifying, reporting, etc. for transaction which affect Revenue, Expenditure, Assets and Liabilities.
- You will be responsible for Reporting where in you will be accountable for profit & loss analysis, balance sheet analysis, variance analysis commentary, reconciliations, statutory reporting and consolidation of financials.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply