Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Accenture is Hiring CA,MBA .Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name:Finance Processes-Budgeting and Forecasting
- Qualification: CA,MBA
- Experience :01-03+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and help us in determining Financial outcome by collecting operational Data / Reports, whilst conducting Analysis and Reconciling transactions.
- You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifing new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting.
- This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
- You will be responsible for Budgeting & Forecasting where in you will play a key role in managing, coordinating and driving the Finance and Planning activities of the business.
- This will include strategy development and implementation. You will be responsible for preparation of budget, forecasting, Cost Analysis, FTE Head Count Analysis and financial reporting.
- Good to have skills: Financial Tracking and Reporting,Financial Analysis,Program and Project Management,Good communication skills,Effectively collaboration and team work,Ability to solve problems,Presentation skills,Analytic skills
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply