Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Accenture Hiring CA for CLIENT FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ANALYST .Accenture plc is a multinational professional services company. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $43.2 billion in 2019 and had 492,000 employees, serving clients in more than 120 countries. In 2015, the company had about 150,000 employees in India, 48,000 in the US, and 50,000 in the Philippines. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name:Accenture
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: CLIENT FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT ANALYST
- Qualification: CA,ICWA (CMA),MBA/PGDM,B.Com/BBA/BBM
- Experience :00-04+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to running of Accenture as a high-performance business through specialization within internal functional areas.
- Professionals in our corporate functions run and manage Accenture s internal operations and all activities across our business, from finance, HR and legal to workplace management, operations and marketing and communications.
- They are the engine that powers Accenture, enabling the firm to provide the capabilities and expertise our clients need to operate at peak performance. Your Role Client Financial Management (CFM) is part of Corporate Functions responsible for delivering business advisory services to Accenture client teams throughout the lifecycle of a contract.
- Our professionals are accountable for driving financial health and improved business results by providing analysis and advice to internal Accenture client leads. CFM s primary corporate finance activities include accurate forecasting and reporting, cash flow optimization, and financial analysis. As a Client Financial Management Analyst, you might spend your day: Participating in the new business process through deal shaping and the development of opportunity pricing
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-