Accenture Recruitment 2021. Accenture recruiting CA,CMA,B.Com,BBA,MBA for Client Financial Management Senior Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services all powered by the world largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. .Eligibility for the Client Financial Management Senior Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Client Financial Management Senior Analyst
- Qualification: CA,CMA,B.Com,BBA,MBA
- Experience:02-06+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 19/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Client Financial Management (CFM) is part of Corporate Functions responsible for delivering business advisory services to Accenture client teams throughout the lifecycle of a contract. Our professionals are accountable for driving financial health and improved business results by providing analysis and advice to internal Accenture client leads. CFM s primary corporate finance activities include accurate forecasting and reporting, cash flow optimization, profitability and financial analysis.
- As a Client Financial Management Senior Analyst, you might spend your day: Diagnosing financial risks and coming up with proactive solutions and recommendations to key stakeholders Collaborating with team members to proactively solve complex issues and provide advisory support Leading forecast reviews with senior leadership and advising on monthly results, financial variances, and risk management strategies
- Teaming with others from across the globe, to develop their skills by reviewing deliverables and providing regular feedback with a focus on increasing financial acumen and strengthening advisory skills Developing and implementing innovative solutions while recommending areas for continuous development Embracing change with openness through agile and adaptable execution of strategic direction set by leadership Executing contract financial processes with emphasis on quality and compliance Participating in the new business process through deal shaping and the development of opportunity pricing
- Executing all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP & IFRS requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance Your Experience Within Client Financial Management, we are looking for self-motivated individuals with an intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit, who can build relationships, lead others and who aren t afraid to question the norm, challenge the status quo and offer new approaches to complex problem solving. Candidates should be interested in and passionate about how finance can drive business outcomes.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.