|Accenture recruiting for Reporting Analyst – CA,CMA|
Accenture inviting application for the post of Reporting Analyst .This Position requires candidates should have CA,CMA With 01+ Years of Experience.Accenture plc is a multinational professional services company that provides services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. A Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland, since 1 September 2009.
Job description or Responsibilities as follows.- Reporting Analyst
- Knowledge in Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis
- Help execute month-end and quarter-end closing & reporting activities
- Responsible for execution of timely & accurate Financial Reporting, delivering the variances for actual results vs. forecast/budget & assisting in preparation of Key MIS reports
- Preparation & presentation of reports and Dashboards for various stakeholders that provides them with closing & reporting issues, final numbers, Risks & Opportunities, SLAs etc.
- Work closely with other F&A towers like PTP to resolve Purchase Order & invoicing related issues, making sure the process is compliant with organization’s expectation.
- Work with business operations, and other key stakeholders to generate requested reporting output & help in meeting corporate deadlines.
- Execute continuous process improvement
- Graduation / Post-Graduation with + 3 year of Finance & Accounting experience & CMA/CA with 2 years
- Excellent English communication skills
- Good working knowledge in ERP System
- Basic knowledge in Google applications i.e. Google Sheets, email, etc…
- Flexible to work in shifts to support Client business in different time zone
- Flexible for short / long term travels to visit client facility for training, knowledge transfer, meetings, workshops purpose
Other important details:
- Qualification: CA,CMA With 01+ Years of Experience.
- Location :Hyderabad
- Vacancies: Information not available
- Salary : Information not available
- Posted date : 15/09/2019
- Starting date or Opening Date to Apply :15/09/2019
- Last date or Closing Date to Apply: Suggested to apply with 03 days from Opening date.
- Selection Process: Based on interview( Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview)
- Mode of Apply : Online
- Age limit : NA
for more information and Apply: Please check your eligibility with above details and apply with apply here link. if you have any doubts please ask in comment box .