Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Accenture Hiring CA,CA Inter,CWA,B.Com for Associate Manager-Finance Operations .Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Associate Manager-Finance Operations
- Qualification: CA,CA Inter,CWA,B.Com
- Experience :10-14 years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies:01
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
- You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifying new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting.
- This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control. The Budgeting & Forecasting team focuses on managing, coordinating and driving the finance and planning activities of the business which includes strategy development and implementation.
- The team is responsible for the preparation of budget, forecasting, cost analysis, variance analysis, Full Time Equivalent (FTE) headcount analysis and financial reporting. Good to have skills: Budgeting and Forecasting,Financial Analysis,Finance Master Data Management,Cost to Serve,Finance Processes,Adaptabile and flexibile,Ability to solve problems,Build strong, ongoing relationships with customers,Analytic skills,Assertive
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply