Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Accenture is hiring Chartered accountant
Accenture#Accounts payable#Chartered accountant#Gurgaon
Accenture has issue online notification to recruit chartered accountants for the accounts payable role .Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations,with digital capabilities across all of these services. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Gurgaon location & have Accounts Payable Experience.
Accenture Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location : Gurgaon
- Post Name: Accounts Payable
- Qualification: Chartered accountant
- Experience :10-15 Years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Don’t miss to read following finance Update:
- ICAI seeks extension of FY 18-19 GST annual return deadline by 3 months
- Buy health & auto insurance online amid Covid-19
- SBI gives option to restructure credit card pay into loans
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and help us in determining Financial outcome by collecting operational Data / Reports, whilst conducting Analysis and Reconciling transactions.
- The Procure to Pay Processing team helps clients and organizations by boosting vendor compliance, cutting savings erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment. The team is responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving. They also look after order sequence of procurement and financial process end to end.
- The Accounts Payable Processing team focuses on designing, implementing, managing and supporting accounts payable activities by applying the relevant processes, policies and applications. The team is responsible for timely and accurate billing and processing of invoices, managing purchase and non-purchase orders and two-way and three-way matching of invoices.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply