Accenture is Hiring for Finance Processes Budgeting and Forecasting
Qualification required is CA,B.Com,MBA
Job location is Gurgaon
Accenture is Hiring CA,B.Com,MBA .Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location :Gurgaon
- Post Name:Finance Processes Budgeting and Forecasting
- Qualification: CA,B.Com,MBA
- Experience :01-03+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
- You will be working as a part of Finance Processes team. The team is responsible for identifing new cross-sell opportunities, cutting report cycle time, increasing reporting accuracy and improves cash and capital forecasting.
- This team uses financial planning, reporting, variance analysis, budgeting and forecasting to help clients and organizations exercise and imply financial control.
- You will be responsible for Budgeting & Forecasting where in you will play a key role in managing, coordinating and driving the Finance and Planning activities of the business. This will include strategy development and implementation.
- You will be responsible for preparation of budget, forecasting, Cost Analysis, FTE Head Count Analysis and financial reporting
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam