Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Accenture is Hiring CA/CA Inter/B.Com.Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Accenture
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name:Audit-Operational Audit & Compliance
- Qualification: CA/CA Inter/B.Com
- Experience :01+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- You will be aligned with our Risk and Compliance vertical and help us perform compliance reviews, publish reports with actions and provide closure guidance as needed.
- We design & recommend effective controls to mitigate risks and help service delivery team prepare for upcoming client / external audits.
- You will be working as a part of the Audit team which ensures process & security compliance for all the processes within the organization.
- In Operational Audit & Compliance you will audit and manage effective implementation and delivery of functional processes within operations to mitigate risk. e.g. Policies; Anticorruption, BCM, InfoSec, P104, Records Management and Contractor controls.
- You will establish processes to audit/validate current control effectiveness and drive improvements wherever required.
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of lower-complexity problems. Interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors. Likely has limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management.
- Moderate level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments would be provided. Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others .
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work. Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply