Accenture Released Job Openings On 22-03-2022.Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Accenture Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Accenture Recruiting CA,MBA/PGDM Candidates with 03-05+ Years Experience for Finance Transition Svcs – V&A CoE Senior Analyst Position.Complete Details for the Finance Transition Svcs – V&A CoE Senior Analyst as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Mumbai
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed By Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 22/03/2022
- Mode of application :online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
Job Description/Skills Required
- Finance Transition Services V&A CoE Sr. Analyst is expected to work on financial integration & reporting activities on Venture and Acquisitions/Divestitures. Key responsibility includes: Support the Acquisition Affiliate Period and SAP Cutover Preparation oData Collection & Organization oProfit Center / Cost Center Creation oWBSe and Contract Set-up oSupport PMI reporting oSupporting affiliate accounting journal entries oSupporting intercompany transactions with acquisition entities Support the Acquisition Post-Cutover Stabilization oBalance Sheet Management oSupporting Deal Finance Director on various activities (like Capco meeting preparation, non-standard load calculation, analyzing chargeability, NCC cost etc.) oSupporting forecasting/planning submissions for acquisition Support V&A Acquisition Financial Reporting, as required oDeal P&L reporting and Biz Case Tracking oSales, Backlog and Pipeline – Tracking & Reporting oProfitability and Overhead (NCC) reporting Support the standardization and automation agenda of V&A team Undertake special projects, research and ad hoc analysis as required. This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict responsibilities that may be assigned.