ABB is hiring CA,CPA,LLM,CFE,CIA .ABB is a Swiss-Swedish multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas. It is ranked 341st in the Fortune Global 500 list of 2018 and has been a global Fortune 500 company for 24 years.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: ABB
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Special Investigation Officer
- Qualification: CA,CPA,LLM,CFE,CIA
- Experience : 02-04+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01+
- Salary:Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Conducting and managing investigations on behalf of ABB into significant potential business improprieties, violation of company policies and crimes directed by or against the Corporation. These investigations may include, but are not limited to employee misconduct.
- Preparing investigative reports, communicating and other legal documents associated with investigations. Coordinating investigations, analyzing and compiling a wide variety of information, materials, documents, reports and evidence in support of the OSI operations and investigations. Maintaining the appropriate records reflecting an adequate chain of custody.
- Providing executive briefings and presentations to the ABB Legal Group and Senior Management relative to investigation results and recommended corrective actions.
- Developing and maintaining liaison on behalf of OSI with law enforcement and government agencies, as required and appropriate. Assisting in overseeing and managing OSI contracts with security contractors, consultants and other outside support vendors to ensure contract, policy and legal compliance as required and stipulated by ABB.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply