ABB Released Job Openings On 08-11-2021.ABB Ltd, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish–Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for ABB Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
ABB Recruiting CA/CMA/MBA/Bachelor degree in Accounting Candidates with 05+ Years Experience for Financial Planning & Analysis – Specialist Position.Complete Details for the Financial Planning & Analysis – Specialist as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Bengaluru
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 08/11/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performing analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast, performing benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers.
- Working with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Regions / Countries and functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Preparing financial analysis for various “what if” scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the business units. Analysis of overhead under / over absorption indicating root cause.
- Preparing and analysing Product / Customer profitability. Calculation of Labour hour rates and overhead absorption rate for different business scenarios.
- Performing cost / benefit analysis, NVP / IRR analysis and payback period for capex initiatives. Analysis of inventories and NWC, preparing ad-hoc reports as per Business units’ request.
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting. Validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
- Optimizing own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Ensuring processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements.