Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ABB Hiring Undergraduate degree for Global Travel Services- Expense/Audit .ABB, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swiss-Swedish multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: ABB
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Global Travel Services- Expense/Audit
- Qualification: Undergraduate degree
- Experience :02-03+ years of relevant experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Auditing employee expense reports online for accuracy and compliance with the T&E policy.
- Addressing all inquiries and/or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensuring that SLA and KPIs are completed with the required quality and speed.
- Investigate and resolve T&E related issues or queries.
- Providing data to the reporting and analytics team for management reports.
- Providing excellent customer service to employees and other parties.
- Recommending process improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply-