Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ABB is hiring Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, M.Com, MBA Finance .AABB is a Swiss-Swedish multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas. It is ranked 341st in the Fortune Global 500 list of 2018 and has been a global Fortune 500 company for 24 years.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: ABB
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name:Finance Analyst
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, M.Com, MBA Finance
- Experience :00-02+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Downloading bank statement, identifying and allocating all receipts accurately, within the agreed time frame.
- Processing of all manual / electronic remittances/ incoming payments received through credit card/ lock box payments.
- Identifying and communicating discrepancies in receipts/ credit received in bank statement within concerned business unit team / accounts payable team / local country/organization for timely allocations.
- Performing daily receipt reconciliations & sending the same to the respective stake holders.
- Resolving and applying all un-applied cash against appropriate open AR, continuous follow-up.
- Keeping monthly AR reporting’s and balance sheet general ledger,reconciliations related to accounts receivable.
- Keeping / maintaining/ attaching all supporting documents in SAP / shared folder.
- Handling internal audit queries and produce required documents from time to time.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply