ABB Hiring CA/ ICWA (CMA) for Manufacturing Unit Controller.ABB, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swiss-Swedish multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: ABB
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Manufacturing Unit Controller
- Qualification: CA/ ICWA (CMA)
- Experience : 10-15+ of Relevant Experience
- No of Vacancies:01
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- Contributing to the definition of the strategy for the Division, serving as the key partner for the relevant business leader in determining strategy for area of responsibility and aligning with wider strategy.
- Maintaining constant contact with relevant Managers and Controllers regarding financial, market and customer situation and outlook. Translating strategy into business plans and establishing measurable targets, overseeing the business planning and forecasting process for the area of responsibility and serving as the interface to HQ/Country CFO/Global/Local Division Manager.
- Evaluating financial implications of various strategic decisions, building scenarios and recommending actions. Monitoring progress achieved and providing insight and analysis to support operational decision-making. Driving appropriate cost structure, productivity optimization, capital efficiency, monitoring the cash flow and taking action to improve Net Working Capital.
- Communicating commercial, financial risks and opportunities from business propositions. Establishing processes, tools necessary to obtain transparent financial data and business information.
- Ensuring transparency in financial reporting and disclosures, implementing internal controls regarding financial and non-financial operations. Ensuring timely and efficient communication with relevant Local/Country/Division/Region Controllers, Accounting Centre, and other internal customers to identify and discuss issues for improvement of operations, work quality and efficiency for area of responsibility.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply