ABB Recruitment 2021. ABB recruiting CA/CPA/MBA for Financial Planning & Analysis – Analyst and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .
ABB, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swedish-Swiss multinational corporation headquartered in Zürich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas.Eligibility for the Financial Planning & Analysis – Analyst as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: ABB
- Location :Bengaluru
- Post Name: Financial Planning & Analysis – Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CPA/MBA
- Experience:04+ years
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 13/02/2021
- Mode of application :Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Performing analysis of business performance versus budget and forecast, performing benchmarking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers.
- Working with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Regions / Countries and functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends.
- Preparing financial analysis for various “what if” scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the business units. Analysis of overhead under / over absorption indicating root cause.
- Preparing and analysing Product / Customer profitability. Calculation of Labour hour rates and overhead absorption rate for different business scenarios.
- Performing cost / benefit analysis, NVP / IRR analysis and payback period for capex initiatives. Analysis of inventories and NWC, prepareing ad-hoc reports as per Business units’ request.
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning, budgeting and forecasting. Validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions.
- Optimizing own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements.
- Ensuring processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group and unit requirements.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.