Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
ABB is looking to hire CA/CMA/MBA/Degree in Accounting for the Controlling & Planning Analyst role.ABB, formerly ASEA Brown Boveri, is a Swiss-Swedish multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland and Västerås, Sweden, operating mainly in robotics, power, heavy electrical equipment, and automation technology areas. Candidates who are seeking jobs in Bengaluru location & Controlling & Planning Analyst Role
ABB Vacancy Summary :
- Company Name: ABB
- Location : Bengaluru
- Post Name: Controlling & Planning Analyst
- Qualification: CA/CMA/MBA/Degree in Accounting
- Experience :02+Years of experience
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Also See: Amazon Hiring CA/CWA/B.Com/M.Com/MBA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Analyzing financial results, coordinating the preparation of various performance reports and providing commentary on financial statements for the stakeholders.
- Supporting the evaluation of the impact of strategic, financial or other major decisions.
- Driving and facilitating financial planning processes and activities.
- Analyzing variance analysis of budget v/s forecast.
- Supporting the implementation of standardized processes and tools in support of financial planning activities.
- Collaborating with key members of the business to identify areas for improvement and propose corrective actions and cost saving initiatives to protect and increase profitability.
- Supporting initiatives to achieve excellence in financial controlling and improvement of controlling processes and tools.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply