Aavas Financiers Recruitment 2021.Aavas Financiers recruiting CA for Credit Manager and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
AAVAS FINANCIERS LIMITED (Formerly known as Au HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED) was incorporated as a private limited company at Jaipur, Rajasthan, under the name of “Au Housing Finance Private Limited” under the Companies Act, 1956 on February 23, 2011. It formally started its operations in March, 2012.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Credit Manager as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Aavas Financiers
- Location :Jaipur
- Post Name: Credit Manager
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 19/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :NA
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :20th January , 10.00 AM – 5.30 PM 201-202,2ND FLOOR,SOUTH END SQUARE, MANSAROVAR INDUSTRIAL AREA, JAIPUR, Rajasthan, India
- Mode of application : walkin
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:-Vishesh Agarwal ( 7007892675 )
Job Description/Skills Required
- Evaluation of Proposals put up for recommendation / approval as per credit policy.
- Customer visit and discussions to assess the loan requirement.
- Customer business and income assessment.
- Understanding the business thoroughly for self-employed non-professional profiles.
- Ascertaining and Validating the revenue streams and expenditure of the business.
- Should be able to see through the potential risks of the proposal.
- Should have ability to do due diligence without sufficient and formal documents / data.
- Files Checking as per Credit Policy.
- Risk Analysis related to case & Client.
- Maintaining quality of credit information, underwriting standards and presentation.
- PDD and Portfolio Management.
- Facilitate the development of clearly defined and updated policies & procedures for all credit risk management.
- Handling Disbursement officers for process.
- Accuracy of work and timeline adherence.