Aavas Financiers is hiring CA/ ICWA/ MBA Finance .AAVAS is primarily engaged in the business of providing housing loan to customers belonging to low and middle income segment in semi-urban and rural areas. These are credit worthy customers who may or may not have the income proof documents like IT return, salary slip and hence are financially excluded by other large housing finance companies and banks. AAVAS uses unique appraisal methodology to assess these customers individually. The financing solution need to be appropriated and suitable to them.. Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Aavas Financiers
- Location :Shimla
- Post Name:Credit Manager
- Qualification: CA/ ICWA/ MBA Finance
- Experience : 02-05 years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 01
- Salary: 3,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Evaluation of Proposals put up for recommendation / approval as per credit policy.
- Customer visit and discussions to assess the loan requirement.
- Customer business and income assessment.
- Understanding the business thoroughly for self-employed non-professional profiles.
- Ascertaining and Validating the revenue streams and expenditure of the business.
- Should be able to see through the potential risks of the proposal.
- Should have ability to do due diligence without sufficient and formal documents / data.
- Files Checking as per Credit Policy.
- Risk Analysis related to case & Client.
- Maintaining quality of credit information, underwriting standards and presentation.
- PDD and Portfolio Management.
- Facilitate the development of clearly defined and updated policies & procedures for all credit risk management.
- Handling Disbursement officers for process.
- Accuracy of work and timeline adherence.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply