Aavas Financiers recruiting CA for Management Trainee and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. AAVAS FINANCIERS LIMITED (Formerly known as “Au HOUSING FINANCE LIMITED”) was originally incorporated at Jaipur, Rajasthan on February 23, 2011.AAVAS is primarily engaged in the business of providing housing loan to customers belonging.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Management Trainee as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Aavas Financiers
- Location :Meerut
- Post Name: Management Trainee
- Qualification: CA
- Experience: 00-01+ years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary:3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 07/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 8306432165
Job Description/Skills Required
- Evaluation of Proposals put up for recommendation / approval as per credit policy.
- Customer visit and discussions to assess the loan requirement.
- Customer business and income assessment.
- Understanding the business thoroughly for self-employed non-professional profiles.
- Ascertaining and Validating the revenue streams and expenditure of the business.
- Should be able to see through the potential risks of the proposal.
- Should have ability to do due diligence without sufficient and formal documents / data.
- Files Checking as per Credit Policy.
- Risk Analysis related to case & Client.
- Maintaining quality of credit information, underwriting standards and presentation.
- PDD and Portfolio Management.
- Facilitate the development of clearly defined and updated policies & procedures for all credit risk management.
- Handling Disbursement officers for process.
- Accuracy of work and timeline adherence.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.