Assam Agricultural University (AAU) hiring B.Com for the Position of Accounts Manager
Assam Agricultural University (AAU) is an agricultural education state university which was established in 1969 in Jorhat in the state of Assam, India. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the entire State of Assam with regard to teaching, research and extension education in the field of agriculture and allied sciences. The University has a number of campuses with its headquarters at Borbheta, Jorhat.Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before attend interview . Eligibility and important details of financcial accountant position as follows .
Eligibility and important details of Accounts Manager Vacancy at Assam Agricultural University (AAU):
- Post Name :Accounts Manager
- Qualifications: B.Com
- Experience :05+ Years
- Vacancies :04
- Salary : Rs.4.20 lakh to Rs.6.18 lakhs per year
- Location: Assam
- Selection : Based on interview
Accounts Manager Job Description:
1. The candidate must be citizen of India.
2. Applicant must mention the name of the post applied for on the top of the envelope submitting application.
3. The upper age limit is relexable as per Govt. of Assam’s rules. In case of the candidates working in AAU, the maximum age limit will be relaxed as per AAU’s norms.
4. 2(two) copies of self attested passport size photographs must be enclosed with the Application.
5. The candidates for the above post under APART need not deposit Application fee and also IPO for using the downloaded copy of Application.
6. One self-addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 6.00(Rupees six only) must be enclosed with the application.
7. The last date of receipt of Application by the Office of the undersigned is 22/01/2020. No application will be entertained after the last fixed date.
8. The Applicants must submit self attested copies of testimonials in support of Qualification, character/conduct, experience etc.
9. Canvassing directly or indirectly will be treated as disqualification of candidates.