Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
If your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI, provisions for Aadhaar card holders have been made by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) where you can use any mobile number to receive OTP for authentication of your Aadhaar PVC order
Here are the steps on how you can order if you don’t have registered mobile number:
- Visit the official UIDAI website.
- Click on the ‘Order Aadhaar PVC Card’ in the ‘My Aadhaar section’.
- Aadhaar Number (UID) or Enrollment ID (EID) to be entered.
- Click on the ‘My mobile number is not registered’ after entering the security code or captcha you see in the picture.
- Your preferred mobile number on which you wish to receive the OTP to be entered.
- Check T&C checkbox and submit after receiving OTP on the given mobile number.
- Preview of the Aadhaar PVC card will be displayed after clicking on submit.
- Select the online payment mode and pay by clicking on ‘Make Payment’.
- ₹ 50 have to be paid by you on a payment gateway page.
- As soon as payment is made, your Aadhaar PVC card will be ordered.
The new Aadhaar PVC card size is that of an ATM or a debit card which can be easily carried in wallets. It comes in a completely new form, reprinted as a polyvinyl chloride (PVC) card. This can be obtained at a nominal price of ₹50. The security features include QR code with photograph and demographic details, hologram, micro text, ghost image, issue and print date, an embossed Aadhaar logo.
All forms of Aadhaar (eAadhhar, mAadhaar, Aadhaar letter, Aadhaar card) are equally valid. The resident has the choice to use any of these forms of Aadhaar issued by UIDAI. The “Order Aadhaar PVC Card” service is available online on demand for the residents similar to the online “Order Aadhaar Reprint” Service.