Sutherland Released Job Openings On 29-03-2022.Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company that can help your business achieve non-linear growth by delivering exceptionally engineered experiences for your (very human) customers and employees. We do this by combining human-centered design with the scale and accuracy of real-time analytics, AI, cognitive technology and automation…Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Sutherland Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Sutherland Recruiting Any Graduate Candidates with 00-02+ Years Experience for AR Caller Position.Complete Details for the AR Caller as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad (WFH during Covid)
- No of Vacancies:70
- Details of Salary:₹ 2,25,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 29/03/2022
- Mode of application :online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Contact Lokesh 9963531323/ 9553809609
Job Description/Skills Required
- Perform pre-call analysis and check status by calling the payer or using IVR or web portal services
- Maintain adequate documentation on the client software to send necessary documentation to insurance companies and maintain a clear audit trail for future reference
- Record after-call actions and perform post call analysis for the claim follow-up
- Assess and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints through calling to ensure that customer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact
- Provide accurate product/ service information to customer, research available documentation including authorization, nursing notes, medical documentation on client’s systems, interpret explanation of benefits received etc prior to making the call
- Perform analysis of accounts receivable data and understand the reasons for underpayment, days in A/R, top denial reasons, use appropriate codes to be used in documentation of the reasons for denials / underpayments