Hinduja Global Solutions(HGS) Released Job Openings On 17-11-2021.TA part of the multi-billion dollar conglomerate Hinduja Group, HGS is a global leader in business process management (BPM) and optimizing the customer experience lifecycle. We are committed to our mission of enabling our clients to become more competitive every day. Our expertise lies in combining technology-powered services in automation, analytics, and digital with domain expertise focusing on Back-Office processing, Contact Centers and HRO solutions to deliver transformational impact to our clients..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Hinduja Global Solutions(HGS) Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eliible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Hinduja Global Solutions(HGS) Recruiting B.Com,BA,B.B.A/ B.M.S Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for Non Voice International Process Position.Complete Details for the Non Voice International Process as follows.
Important Details :
- Location : Bangalore
- No of Vacancies:Not Disclosed
- Details of Salary:Not Disclosed
- Opening date for online Application: 15/11/2021
- Mode of application :WALKIN
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps
- Time and Venue 17th November – – 25 November , 11.00 AM – 4.30 PM Chamundi Towers, Hosur Rd, Kudlu Gate, Bengaluru 560068 Contact – Prajwal Hosamath ( 7026251284 )
For More Updates Join In Our Telegram Channel: https://t.me/capagebuzz
Job Description/Skills Required
- Understand the basic professional standards and established procedures, policies before taking action and making decisions.
- Processing claims/developing projects/handling calls, as per the process guidelines.
- Adhering to the SLA, and understanding Quality & Auditing parameters
- Maintaining TAT.
- Assumes responsibility for work activities and coordinating efforts.
- Meeting assigned productivity goals.
- Understands the Values and Characteristics of perfect service and uses the Perfect service filters at work
- Adhering to the SLA.
- Adhere to attendance and punctuality norms
- Acquiring knowledge & skills of related areas of the process.
- Interpersonal relationship at work with peers, supervisors and should not have any recorded instance of misconduct.