Axis Bank hiring for Sales Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.At Axis Bank, we go much beyond addressing the financial needs of our customers. We give them reasons to strengthen their trust in us, at every step. This belief has paid us rich dividends, bringing with it steady growth, rapid expansion and an opportunity for you to propel your career further.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Sales Officer as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Axis Bank
- Location : Chennai
- Post Name: Sales Officer
- Qualification: NA
- Experience : 0-5 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Salary: INR 1,00,000 – 3,00,000 PA.
- Opening date for online Application: 19/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Demonstrating/ Presenting/ Introducing/ Selling banking products of the client.
2. New client acquisition
3. Convincing customer for new product and maintaining relationship with clients
4. Create and drive alternate channels for business along with the regular channels Open up avenues for business through corporate channel
5.Analyzing of business trends and target figures to formulate new strategies
6. Develop new relationships with customers to increase business
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.