State Health Society Bihar Recruitment 2021.State Health Society Bihar recruiting CA Inter,B.Com,ICWA for Accountant and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.
The state health society, Bihar has been established to guide its functionaries towards Receiving, managing (including disbursement to implementing agencies e.g. Directorate, of Medical & Public Health District Societies, NGOs etc.) and account for the funds received from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India..Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Accountant as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: State Health Society Bihar
- Location :Patna
- Post Name: Accountant
- Qualification: CA Inter,B.Com,ICWA
- Experience: 02-03+years
- No of Vacancies: 53
- Details of Salary: 15,000 – Rs. 22,500/-Per Month
- Opening date for online Application: 11/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :28/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details:- NA
Job Description/Skills Required
- Qualification & Experience: B.Com (Full Time) from any recognized Institute / University Any Certificate/ Diploma Course in Computer Application with Tally (Course duration of minimum 6 months) OR . CA Inter with Any Certificate/ Diploma Course in Computer Application with Tally (Course duration of minimun.r 6 months) OR ICWA Intel with Any Certiticate/ Diploma Course in Computer Application with Tally (Course duration of minimum 6 months) 5. Essential Experience: Minimum 3 Years of postqualification work experience in Accounts/ Finance Function/ CA firm.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.