IBM Walk in Drive for graduate candidates for the role of OTC- Collection & Credit Control & managing receivables :
IBM is inviting application for the post of Sr. Associates (OTC-Collections) for Bengaluru. IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. Please Find Below the Further Details and Apply Online through the Link provided at Bottom of the Article. Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
Time and Venue:
Venue:- Manyata Tech Park, D1 Block, Nagawara Outer Ring Road Bangalore
Contact – Varsha and Nisha
Eligibility details :
- Post Name : Senior Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery
- Qualifications: Any graduate with 2 – 5 Years of experience
- Vacancies : 01
- Salary : Not disclosed
- Selection : Based on interview
1. Following up on overdue payments.
2. Resolving customer queries & issue.
3. Reviewing credit applications & references.
4. Use your knowledge of different legal entities& credit verification process to ensure credit worthiness & setting credit limits.
5. Receipting, allocation & reconciliation of payments to customers’ accounts.
6. Solve problems regarding incorrect payments.
7. Managing DSO.
8. Preparing necessary journal entries.
9. Assisting month end & producing monthly aged debtors’ report with proper explanation.
10.Assessing company risk & highlighting problem customers to senior management.
11. Referring debts to third party collection agencies when necessary.
12. Maintaining close liaison between the credit controller and the marketing/sales department so that credit issues are resolved smoothly.
13. Assisting the broader accounts team with adhoc tasks.
Click here for more details and Apply