GMR Hyderabad International Airport hiring B.Ed/B.Pharma/BCA/ B.A for the Position of Associate Manager
GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL) is a joint venture company promoted by the GMR Group (63%) in partnership with Airports Authority of India (13%), Government of Telangana (13%) and Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (11%). The Company was incorporated to design, finance, build, operate and maintain a world class Greenfield airport at Shamshabad, named as Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad. RGIA was commissioned in a record time of 31 months and inaugurated on March 14, 2008, with an initial capacity of 12 million passengers per annum (MPPA) and 150,000 tons of cargo handling capacity per annum. The Project has the flexibility to increase capacity to accommodate over 40 MPPA and shall be developed in a phased manner. Eligibility and important details of Finance Associate position as follows;-
Eligibility and important details of Associate Manager Vacancy at GMR:
- Post Name : Associate Manager
- Qualifications: Ed in Education, B.Pharma in Pharmacy, BCA in Computers, B.B.A / B.M.S in Management, BHM in Hotel Management, B.Com in Commerce, B.A in Any Specialization, B.Sc in Any Specialization
- Experience :10-14 Years
- Vacancies : NA
- Role: Front Office/Guest Relations Executive/Manager
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: Hyderabad
- Selection- Based on interview
To co-ordinate and facilitate a hassle free experience for all Guests who travel via RGIA and have taken Paid Meet & Greet service at Airport.
2. To develop and strengthen working relationship specifically with Airlines/ GH for seat blocking, and collecting boarding cards/ bag tags.
3. To develop and strength working relationship with concerned statutory authorities in order to ensure a smooth and fast track movement of guests ( customs/ immigrations ).
4. To take initiative and proactive steps to handle unscheduled guest movements and walk/in Guest.
5. To coordinate with the concerned departments associated with the services and facilitation.
6. Assist the shift in charge and adhere to the instructions for smooth operations.
7. To hold accountability & responsibility of a movement once it has been assigned on by the shift in-charge.
8. To prepare MIS reports on Daily sales, Regular guest, Loyalty Membership,& Guest Feedback report.
9. Responsible for maintenance & upkeep of Meet & Greet Lounge.
10. To possess sound knowledge about the process / Business Updates and the industry in general.
Click here for more details and Apply