EY hiring Chartered Accountants for the Position of Finance Associate
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, England, United Kingdom. Candidates who are interested in this position should check their eligibility before attend interview. Eligibility and important details of Finance Associate position as follows;-
Eligibility and important details of Finance Associate Vacancy at EY:
- Post Name : Finance Associate
- Qualifications: CA/ICWA or MBA (Finance)
- Experience :0-3 Years
- Vacancies : NA
- Salary : Not Disclosed
- Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Selection- Based on interview
The role encompasses Generation of monthly reports financial results for E&Y on a Global basis and performing financial statement review.
You will have to ensure the quality of information submitted by individual countries by comparing actual financial results to Plan and Prior Year data.
- Generates monthly reports of financial results for E&Y on a Global basis
- Performs financial statement review from a detailed perspective
- Ensures the quality of information submitted by individual countries by comparing actual financial results to Plan and Prior Year data and asking for variance explanations when necessary
- May assist in compiling annual financial plan and periodic forecasts
- Handles requests for ad hoc reports or financial information and interacts with internal E&Y personnel to verify information
- Enhances existing reports and develops new reports as requested
- Works on reporting financial results of individual countries
- Provides feedback on process improvement, if any, on a regular basis
- Be task orientated and proven ability to produce material on a regular basis, to a consistently high standard.
- Be research oriented
- Be proficient in Excel/Word skills, including presentational aspects -Working knowledge or trainable in Excel, Access, Business Objects, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, and Internet Explorer; limited exposure to Essbase
- Be a strong team player who is comfortable working collaboratively and directionally as required.
- Be able to work with individuals at all levels within the organization