The Institute of Companies Secretaries of India (ICSI) is going to organize a 3 months certificate course on “Certified CSR Professionals.” The online registration will start from 13th January, 2020.
Details for the certificate course are as below:
About the Course:
The 3 months Certification Course on “Certified CSR Professionals” Is designed to develop an understanding among the students regarding the fundamental concept of CSR policy, activities, audit and governance.
Role of a CSR Professional:
- Assisting CSR Committees of Indian Corporates in developing CSR policies
- Undertaking Need Assessment
- Preparation of CSR Projects
- Assisting in CSR funding and implementation
- Impact Assessment
- Ensuring governance and compliance
- CSR Audit
- ICSI Members
- Those who have qualified CS- Professional Programme or students thereof
- Apply for online registration at https://www.icsi.edu/certificate-course/
- After filling up the online registration form the candidate has to upload the minimum eligibility certificate along with online payment of requisite fee.
Course Fee: Rs. 6,500 + GST
Opening date: 13th January, 2020
Closing date: 5th January, 2020
Study material shall be provided Online to students after registration.
Module I: The Concept of CSR In Indian Context
Module II: Governance, Implementation & Monitoring of CSR activities
Module III: Compliance and CSR Audit After r successful completion of online assessment.
The candidates after completion of the course and qualifying in the assessment shall be granted a certificate and registered as “Certified CSR Professional”.
Download ICSI Flyer: ICSI_CSR_Flyer 10.01.2020