Tech Mahindra Hiring Any Graduate or Undergraduate candidates for Customer Support Associates and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational technology company, providing information technology and business process outsourcing services. A subsidiary of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Customer Support Associates as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Tech Mahindra
- Location :Noida
- Post Name: Customer Support Associates
- Qualification: Any Graduate or Undergraduate
- No of Vacancies:500
- Details of Salary:1,75,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 21/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Qualification Required : Any Graduate or Undergraduate Can apply Experience Required: Any Fresher or Experienced can apply Skills Required: Excellent Communication skills + Basic Computer knowledge + Basic Process knowledge Salary Offered: Best in Industry.
- Laptop/Desktop and Wi-Fi/Broadband/Dongle with good internet connectivity Required for Work from Home.
- Job Roles & Responsibilities: 1) Answering premium customer queries via call Voice. 2) Establish relationship and trust with customer by ensuring qualitative service. Interview will be done only by telephonic call. Contact Person : Manav Contact No : 9821362721
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.