Wipro Released Job Openings On 21-04-2022.Wipro Limited, formerly known as the Western Indian Vegetable Products Limited, is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Its diverse businesses include FMCG, lighting, information technology, and consulting. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 221,000 employees..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Wipro Recruitment 2022 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
Wipro Recruiting Any Graduate/Any Postgraduate/Undergraduate Candidates with 00-01+ Years Experience for International Non-Voice Position.Complete Details for the International Non-Voice as follows.
Important Details :
- Location :Hyderabad/Secunderabad
- No of Vacancies: 50
- Details of Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 – 1,75,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 21/04/2022
- Mode of application :Online
- How To Apply: At the End of the Article We Have Provided Source Link,Please Go through that and Follow Necessary Steps.
- Time and Venue 21st April – 23 April , 10.00 AM – 3.00 PM Gate no 1 , Wipro campus, 203, 115/1, ISB Rd, Opp. to Dominos, Financial District, Gachibowli, Nanakaramguda, Telangana 500032 Contact – Gullekhani Madhavi
Job Description/Skills Required
- Educating and assisting users on how to maintain security and safety while using Airbnb responsibly
- Maintain Subject Matter Expertise of either Account and Content Integrity, Payment Fraud or User Knowledge operations to successfully complete core work and escalations
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the purpose of Trust Operations.
- Investigate complex situations and potential fraud surfaced in high volume queues
- Demonstrate ability to comprehensively document investigations
- Understand our risk systems and investigate account patterns through data analysis
- Maintaining high levels of confidentiality while performing investigations
- Demonstrate great judgement and be open to sharing what you know with others