Getting a job is a dream, Some Basics steps you need to take care you to get you the best results
Some of them are highlighted below.
- Dress appropriately. Prefer Business formals. Extremes in fashion or very casual clothes should generally be avoided. Look neat and clean.
- Be punctual. Make sure that you are 10 minutes early to make yourself comfortable.
- Listen carefully to the questions and answer clearly and thoughtfully.
- If you are being interviewed by a panel, ensure that you direct your answer to the person who asked the question, while still including the other interviewers by making brief eye contact.
- Make sure that you always present your skills in a positive light. Even when describing your weaknesses you should always show them what you are doing to rectify it.
- Don’t interrupt the interviewer before they have finished asking you a question and never finish their sentences for them.
- Don’t Lie. If you have to lie about what you are like or your abilities in order to obtain the job, you are likely to find yourself in a position that you don’t really like and probably one in which you will have problems fulfilling successfully.
- Don’t worry if you answer one question badly. Treat each question individually.
- Don’t talk about salary, holidays or bonuses unless they bring them up.
- Don’t answer questions with a simple “yes” or “no”. Make sure that you explain your reasoning fully.