RBS Services India Private Limited Recruitment December 2019: RBS Services India Private Limited Recruitment for CA, MBA (Finance) FRM, PRM for Gurgaon location. This position requires candidate for the post of Vice President – Regulatory Reporting. Please Find Below the Further Details and Apply Online through the Link provided at Bottom of the Article. Eligible candidates can Apply through Online & grab this opportunity.
RBS Services India Private Limited Recruitment important details:
- Role Name – Vice President
- Qualification & Experience – CA, MBA (Finance) FRM, PRM with 10-12 years experience
- Salary – Information not available
- Vacancies – 01
- Sector: Banking/Financial Services/Broking
- Location- Gurgaon
RBS Services India Private Limited Recruitment Important dates:
- Opening date of Recruitment -03rd Dec 2019
- Closing Date of Recruitment- Suggested to apply within 3 days from Opening date
- Manage a team in the division and provide subject matter expertise with regards to regulatory reporting outcomes, data remediation, process improvements and change management.
- Ensure that regulatory outcomes are produced on an accurate and timely basis in line with SLAs, including calculating and posting of all planned and ad hoc adjustments.
- Capable to own end to end production and review of reports including management of risk appetite
- Ability to comprehend IT infrastructure and provide recommendations on simplification.
- Play an active role in BCBS239 compliance and EDH (Enterprise Data)
- Assess current and future organization structure, fit for purpose.
- Strategic thinking and Target Operating Model – concept and execution capabilities.
- Managing relationship with Senior Stakeholders from project teams and business and act as a point of contact for their queries.
- Lead and support key global change initiatives across various reporting outcomes to ensure regulatory requirement changes are met.
- Build and perform user acceptance test capability for all the change programs impacting regulatory reporting
- Build and provide ad-hoc analysis capabilities in team
- Talent management and contributions to Finance wide activities
- Maintaining an up-to-date process note repository
- Work closely with colleagues in Risk, Finance and Technology
Company description: RBS, is one of the retail banking subsidiaries of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc, together with NatWest and Ulster Bank. The Royal Bank of Scotland has around 700 branches, mainly in Scotland, though there are branches in many larger towns and cities throughout England and Wales
Selection Procedure : Candidates Should Reach the Qualification Criteria. Shortlisted candidates may be called for Personal Interview.