Amazon is Hiring Any Graduate .Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Amazon
- Location :Chennai
- Post Name: Catalog Associate
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experience :00-02+ years of total experience
- No of Vacancies:40
- Salary:2,25,000 PA.
Job Description/Skills Required
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensure the given SLA are met per quality standards
- Flexible with working schedule; expected to work weekends, holidays and night shifts (US hours).
- Willingness to take initiatives & responsibilities including 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day
- Ability to work overtime as dictated by business need; as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season.
- Maintain records of day-to-day work by updating trackers to reflect work done
- If there is a possible default on SLAs or quality, flag the escalation in time to the manager or lead
- Interacting and coordinating with vendors/buyers to accurately reflect the Amazon catalog for price, product details and other product-related information
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply