Bank Of Baroda Hiring Graduate candidates for Specialist Office,Fire Officer and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Bank of Baroda is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is the third largest public sector bank in India, with 131 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Specialist Office,Fire Officer as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Bank Of Baroda
- Location :Vadodara
- Post Name: Specialist Office,Fire Officer
- Qualification: Graduate
- No of Vacancies:32
- Details of Salary:23-45K+
- Opening date for online Application: 21/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :Jan 8th, 2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test, if any or subsequent selection processes, will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for the further selection process if called. Candidates can check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.