Kotak Securities looking for Branch Sales and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.IDBI CAPITAL MARKETS & SECURITIES Ltd., (IDBI Capital) is a wholly owned subsidiary of IDBI Bank Ltd and is a leading Investment Banking & Securities Company.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Head/VP/GM-Private Equity/Hedge Fund/VC as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Kotak Securities
- Location : Pune
- Post Name: Sales/Business Development Manager
- Qualification: Graduate,Postgraduate
- Experience: 1 – 6 years
- No of Vacancies: NA
- Details of Salary: ₹ 2,25,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
- Opening date for online Application: 12/01/2021
- Closing date for online Application :Apply As Soon As Possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
- Contact Details: NA
Job Description/Skills Required
1. Responsible for new client acquisition, building new relationships and increasing depth in
existing relationships with clients
2. Will be responsible for primarily selling Equity based investment products.
3. Responsible for identifying customer needs, assessing their risk appetite and providing them
4. Responsible for achieving targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.