An Announcement was made by Board of Studies on 11th January 2019 about Pattern of Assessment in select subjects from May, 2019 Examination, the below are the details.
“The assessment would be made partially objective in the below mentioned select papers at the Intermediate/IIPCE and Final level with effect from May, 2019 Examination under the new and old scheme of education and training.
(i) In the selected papers, the weightage for objective type questions would be 30%. The remaining questions i.e., 70% of the paper would be as per the present pattern of assessment
(ii) The objective type questions will be for 30 Marks in each 100 marks paper. Each MCQ will have 4 options, out of which 1 option would be the correct answer. The 1 mark MCQs would be in the range of 10 to 16 MCQs; the 2 mark MCQs would be in the range of 7 to 10 MCQs.
(iii) The MCQs will be compulsory and there would be no internal or external choice in them.
(iv) The MCQs may be either knowledge-based or application-based. The skill level would be either“knowledge and comprehension” or “application and analysis”.
(v) There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
(vi) No reasoning is required for answers to MCQs.
Note – Sample MCQs have been webhosted for each subject at the BoS Knowledge Portal on the
Institute’s website www.icai.org. The same are available at https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=15210
Click Here for Official Notification
|Join Whats App Group for Pharma Jobs (BSC,MSC,B.Pharm,M.Pharm,D.Pharma.B.Tech,)|
|Join Whats App Group for Engineering Jobs Alerts(B.Tech,M.Tech,Diploma,MCA,B.Sc,M.Sc)|