State Bank of India Hiring CA candidates for Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 236th in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world’s biggest corporations of 2019. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Deputy Manager (Internal Audit) as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: State Bank of India
- Location :Mumbai
- Post Name: Deputy Manager (Internal Audit)
- Qualification: CA
- No of Vacancies:28
- Details of Salary: 31K+
- Opening date for online Application: 23/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application :11.01.2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : Online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Age – 35 yrs. Grade – (MMGS-II) Scale of Pay – 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 Basic Educational Qualification (Compulsory) – Chartered Accountancy (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Skills / Other Qualification (Compulsory/ Preferred) – Skills Required: Working knowledge in MS Office Qualification (Preferred): CISA Work Experience Required – As on 31.10.2020: Minimum 1 years post qualification experience in / with a Chartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory / Internal / Concurrent Audit of Banks.
- The details regarding place of posting, Job Profile and KRAs, how to apply, guidelines for filling online application, Application Fee, guidelines for payment of fees, how to upload documents, Selection Procedure, General Information etc. are provided in the respective detailed advertisements which is available on Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/web/careers Before applying, candidates are advised to read carefully comprehensive information given in the detailed advertisement. For any query, please write to us through link CONTACT US/ Post Your Query which is available on Banks website (URL – https://bank.sbi/web/careers OR https://sbi.co.in/web/careers)
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.