Bank of Baroda recruiting graduates for Security Officer role and issued online Job notification to accept Applications.Bank of Baroda is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is the third largest public sector bank in India, with 131 million customers, a total business of US$218 billion, and a global presence of 100 overseas offices.Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Security Officer as follows.
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Bank of Baroda
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name: Security Officer
- Qualification: Graduate
- Experience : 5 years
- No of Vacancies: 27 Posts
- Salary: NA
- Opening date for online Application: 22/12/2020
- Closing date for online Application : 08/01/2021
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue : NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
Job Description/Skills Required
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.