Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Capita India is hiring B.Com /BAF Graduates ..Capita is the UK¢¢s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 70,000 dedicated staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India, we help make processes smarter, organisations more efficient and customer experiences better……Interested and eligible candidates apply online with link provide at the bottom and check eligibility before apply and Eligibility details as follows:
Vacancy details :
- Company Name: Capita India
- Location : Mumbai
- Post Name:Accounts Payable
- Qualification: B.Com /BAF Graduates
- Experience :02-07+years of total experience
- No of Vacancies: 25
- Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description/Skills Required
- – Process vendor invoices and maintain accurate records of information to maintain customer service and quality standards by following client procedures and processes; -Analysis of Creditors ledger & identify the issues related with wrong/duplicate invoicing, Debit balances etc – Analysis of vendor invoices/ledgers for any fraud or repeated errors on the invoices sent for processing – Respond to queries and advise cost centres on the appropriate action to take based on customers policies -Liaise with the counter parts in UK through e-mail or calls for unresolved queries – Maintain customer service standards by adhering to the laid out initial AP process; -Provide timely and precise responses to all customer queries and deal with exceptional cases; – Establish internal checks and controls in-order to prevent fraud; and Assist and mentor colleagues by sharing experience where appropriate, in meeting SLAs. – Is task oriented, carrying out activities clearly defined within a job/role description. Is responsible for their individual performance targets and contribution to team performance targets, ensuring they are doing the right thing for the customer.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process including personal interview and Group discussion , Exam
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply